Brunton Fuel Bottles (Spring 2010) Review

Brunton Fuel Bottles
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The caps for these fuel bottles are the worst caps I have ever seen.After 2 fills, the threads from both caps were almost completely stripped.Both of the bottles I received came with the child-proof caps that are very, very flimsy.One of the caps had the child-proof portion completely break off, rendering the stripped cap doubly useless.Now I have two bottles that cannot be used at all.MSR caps will not fit apparently.Customer service is non-existent.I tried to contact Brunton by phone and email with no success.There is no place to buy replacement caps.It is cheaper to just buy MSR bottles and extra caps than to have completely useless fuel bottles after minimal use.DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brunton Fuel Bottles (Spring 2010)

Product Description:
The Fuel-06 / Fuel-10 Fuel Bottles by Brunton are made from hardened aluminum and then epoxy coated. These flasks are suitable for any liquid fuel, including alcohol. FEATURES of the Fuel Bottles by Brunton Compatible with Vapor stove Pressure tested to 360 psi Epoxy coating Leakproof cap with caribiner loop Pouring holes for controlled filling SPECIFICATIONS for 0.6L: Overall dimensions: 7.5 in x 3" Weight: 4.2 oz. SPECIFICATIONS for 1L: Overall dimensions: 10.5" x 3.3" Weight: 6 oz.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Brunton Fuel Bottles (Spring 2010) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment